Looking for high-quality theatre digs in London? Touring in a show playing at New Wimbledon Theatre?
Easy Access To London’s West End and London Theatreland
We offer a choice of two stylish double rooms at exclusively discounted rates available only to registered theatre professionals. An ideal location if you’re working at New Wimbledon Theatre. Also suited to working in the West End, South Bank or many London theatres as we are just a 10 min walk from Colliers Wood Northern Line Tube, direct to the South Bank and Leicester Square. Recently our guests have been working at: New Wimbledon Theatre, Richmond Theatre, The National Theatre, New Victoria Theatre Woking, The Barbican Centre, Ashcroft Theatre Croydon, and Victoria.
About the House and Guest Amenities
Our three-floor Edwardian house was totally renovated throughout in 2014 and offers actors and theatre professionals high-quality accommodation with a contemporary flavour:
- Guest Room One – King double 1st floor, use of full bathroom (ground floor) More
- The Loft Room – top floor double with private en suite Loft Bathroom More
- Luxurious Island Kitchen and dining area
- TV Den with 4k HDTV
- Stylish and spacious full Guest Bathroom with softened water and rain shower
- Sunny Rear garden with decked terrace, lawn, dining and seating, garden lighting
- Free street parking
Guest use of contemporary island kitchen with Smeg appliances including fan oven and integrated microwave, dishwasher, central island with bar stools, Bluetooth sound system
Shared use of stylish Dining Area/Den off kitchen with 50-inch 4k TV, HD satellite recorder and Blu-Ray, glass dining table and retro Eero Saarinen Tulip chairs, double patio doors to deck and garden
Smeg washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
All guests also have use of a spacious, sunny modern bathroom on ground floor with softened water, full bath, ceiling-recessed rain shower and WC (shared use with any other guests)
South facing with patio area, tables and chairs and lawn. Colour changing mood lighting. Smoking is only permitted outisde in the garden.
- Fibre-optic WiFi throughout house
- Alarm System (live challenge response system/24h direct call centre monitored)
- Gas central heating, doubled glazing and wall/roof insulation
- Constant hot water
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Fire Door protection to all upper rooms, Sprinkler System on ground floor
- Fire Extinguisher and First Aid Kit
- Street parking is free on the road but cannot be reserved or guaranteed
- SMOKING POLICY: smoking is permitted in the garden, but not in the house
- NEAREST GYM: Nuffield Gym and Pool, 5 mins walk
- NEAREST MAJOR SUPERMARKET: Sainsbury’s hypermarket, 5 mins walk, late opening
- NEAREST LOCAL STORE: top corner of our road, one late opening
- NEAREST BUSES: 200 to Wimbledon centre, 152 passes bottom of Russell Rd (theatre)
- NEAREST UNDERGROUND: Colliers Wood, Northern Line
Please feel welcome to email with any enquiries about our digs or check availability for your planned tour dates.